Friday, December 31, 2010

Nicolas Cage... Uncaged!

Man, commercials for this movie are in heavy rotation.



Probably due to the presence of Ron Perlman in medieval garb, every time I see it I think of that Uwe Boll travesty, In The Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Adventure. But no, this is a different movie, directed by Dominic Sena (Gone in 60 Seconds, Swordfish).

OK, so it's not a Uwe Boll movie. And even though Sena got his start making music videos, it's not a full length version of the Donovan song.

So the only question remaining about this film is... do they uncage the Cage?

Let's face it, the only reason to watch a Nic Cage movie at this point is in the hope of seeing him lose his shit. It's what he does best.



I love this, but hey -- where's Moonstruck?

"I don't care! I ain't no freaking monument to justice! I lost my hand! I lost my bride! Johnny has his hand! Johnny has his bride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment